Monday 10 November 2014

Photography Introduction

 Playing around with a camera is always fun and to be quite honest with you, I've hardly done any photography in my life (besides on my phone of course). We were asked to produce 4 images, experimenting with the functions of the cameras given, the lighting and the over all look of the image.

Here are the four examples, which we worked on as a group. Each member of my group submitted a personal object, and we arranged the objects in different ways which we thought would be fitting.
We also experimenting with the lighting around the objects along with what worked best placed next to another object. For example, my blue pony pin looks really good against a black textured jumper.

I like how the photos came out, but considering I don't have a passion for photography; i didn't get too existed about this brief. But at least I had fun playing around and experimenting.



No comments:

Post a Comment