Tuesday 4 November 2014

Introduction To Flash//

Flash is a common piece of software used for animation. A 'simple' program which is often the first program introduced to animators and students alike. I'll be honest here, I really hated using his software. I don't know if it was just the mac I was using messing up or my own mind; but what seemed to take everyone else a few clicks took me the whole lesson.
 
However, I do understand the appeal to flash and I'm sure in the future I could consider it an option to use. (if I felt more relaxed about it's tricky functions and didn't get so stressed out) Anyways, below are my two experiments using the software. The first one was a simple play around with different shapes and animated movements.  The second, was a test to see if I could input work from photoshop that I had drawn into the software without too much hassle...



No comments:

Post a Comment