Sunday 2 November 2014

Animation Project: Classical Elements// Basic Brainstorming

Picking one of the four main elements; Fire, Earth, Water and Air. I must create a short narrative driven 2D animation. Since I've already experimented with animating fire, I'd quite like to continue with playing around with that. However, I'm keeping an open mind when it comes to which element I want to focus on; at least, right now I am. 


Basic Ideas
  • A storm/flood from the perspective of a child
  • A jealous mermaid/water creature
  • A romance between a woman made of flame and something flammable
  • A swimming pool/beach scene
  • A leaf manipulated by the wind
Then, on top of that I have to think about the narrative aspect of the animation. Thinking on that, I quite like to do something involving an ironic fairy tail vibe to the story. In fact, I really like that Idea. Yeah. 'Ironic fairy tail' is going to be a main theme in this project, I can feel it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment