Monday 10 November 2014

Introduction To Photoshop// drawing

Photoshop isn't really a piece of software I use very often, I'm more into traditional techniques and getting paint under my fingernails. But today I had my official introduction to the mighty and all powerful photoshop. And I really enjoyed using it. Blending within photoshop is such a useless tool, I experimented with blending by mushing two photos together and creating a fire breathing dragon (image below). I also experimented with 'masks', a tool used to stack up images then scratch away at them to reveal the images beneath. (image below). Also, I leant how to add colour over the top of an image. I took this opportunity to paint makeup across a lovely mans face. 
Blending Experiment
Masking Experiment 

Lovely mans face

No comments:

Post a Comment