Saturday 16 May 2015

Applied Animation// Model flesh

This session we focused on giving skin to our man made tiny wire and Millie Put skeleton.



We used Plasticine to fill out the wire frame and give model a form rather then a very simplistic basic skeleton shape. My design was very slim and elongated - however some models that were being working on were much chunkier then my own, and if were filled out entirely with Plasticine would be far too heavy, so the models were filled out mostly with light weight material - Paper.

I loved this part of the process, because I could really bring my model to life with features and even hair. I've only ever worked with clay for scale models of characters I have designed, I had never used Plasticine before but I really enjoyed using it!  I really enjoyed th

No comments:

Post a Comment