Friday 15 May 2015

Applied Animation// Current 'completed' animation (what needs improvement)

So far I've animated 18 seconds out of the over all 30 seconds for this project...
Working with the two segments I've already blogged about I've added an additional segment that shows both characters attacking the monster, the camera pulls up and the title is displayed in the sky.

I'm happy with what I've animated so far - quite impressed with myself that i've managed to 'sort of' time the animation with the background music. But here are a few things that need improvement...


  • The title 'In Real Life' fades in and moves onto screen however, it 'jumps' into place towards the end rather then is placed there. I need to make this movement more fluid.
  • In the animation at 0:05 - 0:08 I need to animate and drawn in Emma's character
  • I also need to remember that the 'blank' space in between Emma's character and the monster at 0:02-0:05 needs to have text placed there in the final version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment