Monday 18 May 2015

Applied Animation// Crit

Today all my class presented their animations for this project to the group - to receive opinions on our final piece of animation and to discuss suggestions. I had finished my animation about 3 days ago so I had already had time to reflect on the animation I had completed by myself...

Presenting my work I got a lot of positive feed back, but opportunities for improvement were brought up - Such as the character names lasting longer on screen and perhaps a slower pull back of the visual movement in the last sequence. I'll try and fix theses 'improvements' with the time I have left. Feedback from my tutor included 'lovely visuals, computer animation' and 'font, text placement'.

It wasn't pointed out but there are a few animation errors in my 'final piece' - I'll be sure to go over them and improve them if I get the time to also...

No comments:

Post a Comment