Monday 7 December 2015

Telling Tales// The sound

For this project we both wanted a heavy sense of uneasiness to be incorporated within the animation with sound. We also wanted some sort of narrative over the top of the animated and sound, which would describe the sensations occurring.

After finding a few sound clips online I began merging them together in after effects, experimenting with the 'sound wave' function and key frames to heighten the emotions the character would be feeling. I selected some 'television static' and a few samples of street sound; I didn't edit the sounds together too viciously because I didn't want to drown out the narrative provided and written beautifully by James Grimshaw.

Below is a screen shot of the sound 'mixing' I achieved in After effects with keyframes,


No comments:

Post a Comment