Wednesday 9 December 2015

Telling Tales// Demo model turn around PROBLEM!

Yesterday I managed to finish the 'Demo Model' set to finish at the start of this project, I was rather confident everything had been done correctly up until the last moment; when this happened (image below)


I have no idea what went wrong and was unable to fix the model in time. My only guess for what happened to the model would be that some how the joint based at the bottom of the models chin that was bound to the model was some how effected when the camera entered the environment and went shooting off to the right. I could of fixed this in various ways; the most effective way being making sure the head joints were fully operational and wouldn't fly off when moved slightly. If that is the case then something must be wrong with the control to joint relationship/parental values. It's too late to change anything now, I'm sorry Matt (tutor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment