Monday 28 December 2015

Responsive// LoopDeLoop Sisters - Finish Animation

I finally finished the animation I'm entering for Loop De Loop this christmas, as I finally purchased after effects on my laptop! I'm rather proud of this animation, it being my first ever entry for the website. The looping animation was done on photoshop and then put together on after effects, I also recorded the sound effects myself besides a few additional sound effects (which I downloaded offline).

I feel like this entry will be taken very successfully (as a month later I've gained over 100 followers on my Tumblr from this entry on Loop De Loop) for my digital representative pages. And I'm also very pleased with the final outcome of the animation. I struggled to maintain a steady line with my drawing tablet because as of recently my hands have been trembling alot; which in the end I feel, resulted in a nice 'style' to the animation.  This was animated at 12FPS, as I didn't have the time (along with working on other university projects) to commit a little more with 24FPS. I feel I've become far more confident with animating within the photoshop timeline only since beginning this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment