Thursday 10 December 2015

Responsive// LoopDeLoop Sisters Storyboards

Below are very rough storyboards I've developed for my entrance for 'Loop De Loop' this January, which is titled 'sisters'. I want to rely on comedy rather then violence in this short looping animation, so indeed replaced a punch with a brofist to avoid violence in this short. I may change a few shots here and there to really make use of screen space when animating but then again, this storyboard is only my 'first draft' of the idea I have for this contest that is visual.

I used post-it notes when developing the rough storyboard, as featured below;

I've also been inspired by 'SUN CREATURE' studios animations titled 'the reward'.

I've blogged about finding these animated films very inspirational as an animator and story teller, the comical vibe from their animations really helped me storyboard my idea out for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment