Saturday 5 December 2015

Telling Tales// File problems

Yesterday after attempting to change over my files for this project from the scratch disk something went wrong. I ended up losing half of everything I had, including original animation files for easier scenes, which I luckily rendered out in aftereffects the day before. However I've lost several animation shots/textures as well as accidentally frying someones memory stick… Below is a screen shot of one of the few scenes I have left:


Sadly I lost the other two saved scenes files of the continuation of this animated shot, so I'll be using the animatic that I developed to replace the lost footage because of the deadline being so close to me writing this currently. I'll be rendered out the final movie tomorrow and then I'll hand over the After Effects file to my work partner so she can add in her own parts of the animation. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment