Thursday 12 February 2015

Using Maya//Modelling something else… 3DS

 I modelled something new on maya today and I have a lot more fun with modelling something besides a truck this time…
I modelled a 3DS, based on the one I had on me (3DSXL). I didn't find the process too hard, perhaps because I had already experimented with the software a few days ago. But this time I experimented with 'locking' items together and playing around with the rotation point.
 I had some help editing and locking items together, in this case I locked all the 'lid' together to the joint. Linking the rotation point to the joint I could then position the lid as if it was physically attached…

I wish I had made an turn table of this model but lost the project file before I knew how to do so.









No comments:

Post a Comment