Monday 23 February 2015

Applied Animation// Changing Book!!! ''In Real Life''

The other day I was wondering around the comic book store when I really should of been buying important stuff - like food. But instead I happened to stumble across a comic book called 'In Real Life', a book I've wanted to pick up and read for awhile now but have always been dragged away from because of reasons.

I barely had the book for a weekend before I finished it and I absolutely loved it! Both the style and storyline are wonderful, an extremely enjoyable read. Cory Doctorow wrote the book and is  for the messages within the story about worker rights all the way to the dangers of the online world.

For two weeks now I've been reading over 'swans in space' and I haven't nearly enjoyed as much as this comic, in fact I've found the storyline boring to the point I've been struggling to finish the books.

So I've decided to use this book INSTEAD of 'swans in space'. I think I can do a lot more with this comic rather then the first series I stumbled across…



No comments:

Post a Comment