Saturday 3 January 2015

Interim Crit// Classical Elements

A few weeks ago I presented my work so far to my class. I showed a range of character designs, both early and expanded versions along with storyboards. I also talked about what gave me the idea to develop this idea from a scribble on a page to an animatic, which I also showed to the class.

After giving my little presentation I asked a few questions, mostly focusing on the narrative/sounds they thought would work best with this project. It was brought up that it ' would be nice ' to hear the characters speak or sounds from the characters, or possibly to give them their own sound effects rather then just a background soundtrack. Another question I asked was what media did they think I should do this in, one of my class mates pointed out that it would be nice to see it coloured by hand or something similar, but it would take far too long.   After reflecting later, on the advice given to me I decided to attempt to create this animation by hand; But I'm still not settled on what sort of 'sound' I want for this short animation...

No comments:

Post a Comment