Wednesday 10 February 2016

Responsive// Do it in ten - Dark development

For this project I wanted to keep characters as basic and simplistic as possible because of my shortage of time to work on this project (starting on it slightly late and all). I wanted a rather abstract approach to visuals; working with colour shapes rather then defining strong lines in the background design and simple lines for the character animation.

I've been developing a more personal drawing method that I wanted to apply to the characters in this animation. Recently I've been drawing quickly, drawing for enjoyment not just chase 'realistic' in my drawings; so I wanted to carry on this enjoyment with this small project. I feel like this brief will benefit me because there's no entry fee (great) and this website is fairly dead as of recently. There seems to be little interest in people entering, I might as well take advantage and advertise my work within this brief on their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment