Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Lion And The Unicorn -Storyboarding Nursery Rhymes part 2


Today my class and I continued the storyboarding process; By taking the post-it note scribbles we produced yesterday and drawing them out onto layout paper. This is how the final attempts turned out...
---
---
---
I'm really happy with how I managed to replicate how I first imagined the story, down onto paper. Especially considering this was the first time I had ever sat down and plotted out story boards. I'll admit I found it difficult to draw out an accurate representation of what I wanted a frame to look like, however it was so fun to do! Seriously, I had so much fun sketching out these frames. I can't wait to revisit them in the future, perhaps even add some colour later on...


No comments:

Post a Comment