Wednesday 23 March 2016

Documentary Animation// Scene 2 done

Tonight I finished the second sequence for the animated documentary I'm working in with two others. for this segment I moved away slightly from the storyboard, because I felt that the pacing of the sequence was a little too static and didn't run particularly well with the narratives pacing. I added in Shot3, a shot of the characters eye moving; to fill in the space where the narrative takes a hesitate breath. I really wanted to emphasise the sinister belly of the narratives wording. Before doing any of this I checked with both the director for this animation and the second member (our background artist) if it was alright to drop in the new shot on my own and not keep to the storyboard. 


Shot1

Shot2

Shot3(added)

Layout for character

Frames into layers

No comments:

Post a Comment