Tuesday 15 March 2016

Responsive Group Work// Finishing off GIFS and working on the presentation


 I've continued to convert the still illustrations from Emily into moving gifs today, below are the animated gifs of the posters we're producing for this Amnesty brief. We have yet to add text and the Amnesty icon, which I'll add and animate once the text has been produced.

I'm also working on our presentation to go with these 4 animated/illustrated submissions (screen shots below) I wanted to keep the wording on the presentation respectful and as professional as possible, which isn't something I've really had to do before...

We have yet to include our slogans because our Graphic designer Poppy has yet to get back to us about when/how they are to be created. We're also still developing a hashtag.


No comments:

Post a Comment