Saturday 7 May 2016

Documentary Animation// Finishing off the last few scenes

 Currently I'm animating the final scenes for this project. One of which involves the most character animation, as two characters interact together on screen.

Here are two scene shots from the process I've been using to animate. I've been using Photoshops timeline function in order to create animation at 24fps, with frames that last 2frames each (to give it a 'messy' crayon like appearance) and I often use several layers for each over all frame as a sort of 'build up' image. Normally I use the middle frame to define the silhouette of the characters, then the top frame to draw on the white features that define the segments of the characters and finally the lower layer is filler, to give the silhouette body.



No comments:

Post a Comment